Medieval and later deer park, landscaped during the early 18th century for Henley Hall, a mid 18th century house. In use as a deer park until the mid 20th century. Most of the boundaries are marked by belts or screens of trees. Buildings in the park include an 18th century orangery, a late 18th century summerhouse and lodges. Gardens were developed within the area of the hall during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. These comprise clipped yew heges enclosing a sunken grassed area and flowering shrubs. West of the approch drive is the rock and water gardens containing a series of descending pools with Pulhamite rockwork of circa 1910 or 1880s, leading through a shrubbery and trees. A terrace to the south of the hall contains a lawn which leads to a ha ha, 19th century bedding has now disappeared. There is also an early 19th century paved rose garden and sundial. The walled kitchen garden was constructed in 1778 but converted in 1964 to a house and garden.