ST MARGARETS TERRACE NUMBERS 1 TO 6 AND ATTACHED RAILINGS
Terrace of six houses, now offices (to left) and flats and attached area railings. Built in 1820-25. For the Hon Katherine Monson, who supervised the building. Ashlar over brick with concealed, double-pitch roof and brick party-wall stacks; cast- and wrought-iron balconies and railings. Four storeys, 17 first-floor windows arranged 1:3:2:6:2:3:1, with two-storey, single bay to left. The composition would be symmetrical if the left bay was to full height.