The site of this farmstead, shown on the 1756 estate map, is now in an enclosed spinney in the area now commonly known as Sparrow Park. The house platform is still apparent, with the southwest corner of the stone plinth visible. The area is approximately 6m north-south and 7m east-west, and it stands about 0.7m above field level on the west. A smaller platform to the west measures 5m x 3m - this is in the field and is grassed over. The Bastens used to hold part of the ground along the road to Silverton that is now included in the Back Park. Lady Acland remembers the cottage site and pump being visible when she first knew Killerton in the 1930s.