Small single storey building, north-facing, aligned E/W, set at the southern end of the linhay. Gable ended with chimney through south of pitch roof, which rests on wall of the garden. Dimensions: 6.50m long by 3.75m wide. Roof: corrugated iron with roll-top iron ridge, ends of sheets turned down over walls to seal verges. Walls: corrugated iron, set vertically on the front and west end, horizontally on east. Rear wall is of rubble stone, raised 0.30m. Door: stable type, 7 plank, bolt. Windows: 5 of various types, re-used from several places. One or two panes have been broken. Chimney: square, brick, over sailing course, loose slate and heavy stone over flue. Use: was blacksmiths forge, now coal and tool shed. Date: A forge is recorded in this position right back to and including the 1890 O.S map. The 1840 map shows a forge on the east side of the road. On the 1890 O.S 1:2,500 1st edition map buildings are also shown on the south side of the east-west wall, with small pens in front, indicating a probable piggery.