Offices and house built in 1880 - 1890 possible by James Williams. Red brick on the ground floor, white wash white cast on the first floor with half timbering in the gables. Tiled roofs which have moulded bargeboards with dentils. Brick chimneys with groups of square shafts set diagonally. The windows have leaded casements. The house is of one and a half storeys, two bays to the north, the left bay has two light casements that on the ground floor with a small gable over it and the other a dormer window. The right bay has a four light transomed casement on the ground floor. A pair of doors between the bays have a porch with two segmental wooden arches.