A one and a half storey stable block, erected about 1860 for Robert Campbell. Built of dressed stone with raised ashlar quoins and dressings. In two parallel ranges with the east and west end bays projecting to the front (north), and extending to the rear wall of the south range. Both ranges have ridged slate roofs which meet the ridges of the right angled end bays which are also slated. There are gabled dormers all round which break the eaves line to the front but not the sides or the rear. There are stone chimney stacks along the ridges. The stable has eleven bays with a central carriage arch. Each bay has a segmental arch over it, the slightly projecting central bay has a triangular pediment with a semi-circular window, there is a similar arrangement at the rear. There is a central square clock tower with a roundel on each side, the north, east and south of these contain a clock face, the west roundel is blind. The tower has an arcaded, octagonal, ringing stage on top, surmounted by a octagonal cupola and a weather vane. There are ball finials at the four top corners of the tower. The south side of the stable block is of brick and forms part of the series of 18th century walls which enclose two former kitchen gardens of elongated octagonal shape, (only one is now left complete). The walls are of brick with stone piers and are 3-4m. high. The stone piers probably date from about 1890 and carry vases. A gateway in the east wall has a wrought iron screen of about 1930.