The earthwork and buried remains of part of the Medieval settlement of Stallingborough, together with the earthworks of a Post Medieval manor house and associated formal gardens, which were thought to have been laid out in the first quarter of the 17th century. The manor house was extended in the early 18th century, and was demolished btween 1842 to 1844. The settlement of Stallingborough was recorded in Domesday as having three or more mills and 4 salterns. The site has yielded findspots of Medieval and Early Medieval (Mid Saxon) pottery Part of the earthworks were levelled in 1978. The site is scheduled.