MUCH WENLOCK CRAVEN ARMS AND COALBROOKDALE RAILWAY
The Much Wenlock, Craven Arms and Coalbrookdale Railway was incorporated in 1861. In 1864, connection had been made between Severn Junction and Coalbrookdale, but the Western extension from Wenlock had only reached Presthope. It wasnt until 1867 that Marsh Farm Junction, north of Craven Arms on the Hereford and Shrewsbury line was reached. Passenger traffic was withdrawn West of Much Wenlock in 1951. The line was closed entirely in 1964.