Running downhill northwards from perimeter boundary 93057 to the St. Ives to St. Just road is this Cornish hedge of later medieval or post-medieval date. It is ditched along parts of its eastern side suggesting that this was intended as the boundarys external face with stock being kept out of the field to the west, known in 1841 as Higher Gobman Croft. The boundary was a property dividing line, separating the stock of John Quick from that of Robert Osborne. The hedge varies from 0.6 to 1.3 m high, 1.0 to 1.3 m wide; the ditch reaches 0.7 m deep in places. A number of animal breaches (c 1 m wide) have developed since the hedge became redundant as a property boundary, probably in the later 19th century. Two wider gaps are more likely to have been original gateways. one 40 m from the hedges southern end is 3 m wide with proper wall-heads. The other, a further 110 m downhill, is less distinct and narrower, 2.7 m wide. The boundary kinks between the two gates as it respects the position of pre-existing animal gullies 93063. (Herring, P.C. 1986).