Numbers 89-91 Camden Street are a pair of townhouses that were originally part of a terrace of four dwellings. They date from before 1825 and are of three storeys, with rendered facades and a gabled Welsh slate roof. Number 89 has a single-bay frontage, whereas number 91 is of two bays, although the two are not of matching dimensions, and the second bay at number 91 may have been inserted at a later date. The windows on both houses now have later sashes with marginal glazing bars, those on the ground and first floors set within moulded stucco architraves. There is a central passage between the two houses, leading to the rear yard, and an entrance to each house on either side. Theses have wooden doorcases with box cornices and square pilasters with fluted capitals. Both entrances are reached by a short flight of steps, and these retain their original wrought-rion hand rails with cast-iron balusters. There was a detached outbuilding to the rear of number 89 by 1825, but it is not known whether this was for industrial or domestic use. The buildings were in use as offices at the time of the survey.