Aberdeen House Cottages, Brickfield Road, Outwood, Harewoods
The land these houses stand on is the brickyard which gives the road its name. In 1839 the brickyard belonged to the lord of the manor, Henry Kelsey, who lived at Burstow Park Farm. It is clearly a piece of common land enclosed by the lord of the manor. No research has been done into when the Lloyds bought this land but it would seem likely that they are responsible for the erection of the new buildings. The cottages form the model used for a number of later cottages on the estate. A brickyard is recorded in the 1806 sale particulars of Burstow Park, the author (Higgins) thinks it unlikely that this is the same piece of land.