A small rectangular structure and enclosure, sited near the engine wheelpit(SX 56 NE 262) at Eylesbarrow Tin Mine (SX 56 NE 108). The building is totally ruined, surviving only as a pile of rubble. The internal dimensions are 3.7m by 3.7m. It is contained within the NE corner of a 0.02ha enclosure or garden, constructed from dry-stone granite block. The site is likely to date from the late 1830s or early 1840s when it is first documented on the Sheepstor Tithe Map of 1843.