Medieval chapel and holy well. The well house is built of granite and measures 2m east to west and 1.85m high. The well chamber is 2m north south by 1.66m east west. The stone and bank enclosure above the well contained a chapel. Large parts of the chapel were still standing in the early 19th century byt these had been demolished by the late 1875. Scheduled.