A two storey building probably built in 1886 according to date inscribed on west gable, with single ridge roof, gable ended and two symmetrical gables on front. Single central stack, porch over west doorway on south side. Regular fenestration. Walls of rubble stone, brick arches over doors and windows, slate roof with round topped ridge tiles. There is a garage/fuel store, single pile, single storey gable ended building of rubble stone with slate roof and red ridge tiles.