Late 15th century Manor house, set on an earlier site. The south-east range was refronted in c.1736. In late 19th century a service wing was added to the north-east side of the south west range. The interior has close studded timber-framing to walls. The Great Hall has a stone fireplace of decorative pillars supporting a frieze. The dining room has a late 16th century panelling and carved wood fireplace of decorative pillars supporting a frieze. The drawing room has 17th century panelling and chimney piece panelling and chimney piece of c.1629. The nearby bridge (70132*2) is held under the Listed building entry.