Park and formal gardens at Peover House. The park was landscaped by William Eames during the mid 18th century and contains a lake and belts of woodland. The formal gardens were laid out circa 1890 by Sir Philip Tatton Mainwaring and by Sir Herbert Worthington in 1920. These were also redeveloped after 1960. Also present is a 19th century woodland garden and rockery.