Two 15th century holy wells one in a well house the other outside. Restored in 1897 and the well house has been recently re-roofed. The well house Is a small granite structure with a pitched roof also made of granite, it maesures 1.77m by 2m. A round arched doorway gives acess to the basin. The well and nearby chapel are within an enclosure formed by a low earth bank. Scheduled and listed.