Wharf, Treen & Rospletha Cliffs Penberth Valley & Cove, St Levan
An area of level ground located behind Penberth slipway, which is named as wharf in the 1840 Tithe Apportionment Survey. This area is still used for storing boats during the winter or when maintenance work is being carried out. Boats are pulled up here using a system of chains and pulleys connected to an electrical winch engine. Lobster pots and other gear are also stored here.