Much altered L-shaped stone barn range, banked at rear of left block. Left block hipped, right front facing block gabled. Later single storey gabled addition to right side of front block. Insurance survey shows barn pre some recent alterations, also shown is the line of the former round house roof which was gabled against the rear of the barn and a slatestone lean-to against the left wall of the single storey addition, now removed. Although a relatively early farmbuilding for Cornwall it now has little historical value due to the lack of surviving features, with the exception of the material shell of the building itself. Extensive stone built farm group comprising the following: Substantial gabled farmhouse with outshut. Associated two storey building probably cider house to rear left at right angles forming side of courtyard. Attached row of single storey pig houses. Attached to cider house at right angles and forming rear of courtyard is further row of three single storey pig houses and to right single storey building probably former dairy. Below the house at the head of the coombe is detached farmyard with the following: Small two storey stable/granary, single storey open fronted cartshed and large L-shaped two storey barn. To right of carthshed is remains of open fronted shelter. Gabled stone walls attached to stone hedge bank form the three sides, top of gables are cob. Front was formed by two tall slate slabs housed at top to accept timber supporting front of roof. Only the right slab remains at full height. Although this apperars to be an early structure it is not shown ofn the tithe map of 1840. Possibly this is because it was not roofed then, but was at the 1907 OS survey.