Cottage 1, Glen Aln/Sunnyside, Park Village, Bellister
A pair of late 18th or early 19th century cottages built before 1845 when the Alston branch line was planned. Built of sandstone rubble, each cottage had a single main room on each floor. The lean-to on the north side is probably original and comprised the back kitchen for each cottage. Since 1920, two brick, pebble dashed extensions were added to this lean-to: now a bathroom and wash house.