Landscape park to Hammerwood Park house covering an area of 80 hectares. The park was created in about 1792, probably by the architect Benjamin Henry Latrobe. Further improvements took place during the early 19th century. Tree planting took place during the 1990s. The formal terraced gardens were laid out during the mid 1860s, with additions dating to between 1910 and the early 1930s.