Schoolroom, grade II listed building, now part of Hydes House outbuildings, 17th century altered in the early 19th century. Rubblestone, thatched roof with coped verge and ashlar stack with moulded capping to left. Rustic verandah under thatched roof to front. ledged and studded door to right. Rear has two three light leaded casements.
The Schoolroom was made out of a stable and coach-house by Mr. Stafford in 1845 ( Magdalen College archives MS 744 (A) Account of the College Livings Vol. 1 p.15-16). The school in the stableyard had closed in 1872, having had 60 pupils recorded in 1859 ( V.C.H. 1965, p.26-29).