Parish church, with a 13th century chancel, late 13th-early 14th century nave, west tower, and north aisle, and a 15th century clerestorey . The chancel was shortened in 1770-80 and the tower and top stage were rebuilt in 1926. Restorations were undertaken in 1872-4 and 1885. The church is constructed from pebblestone, clunch and limestone dressings, with tiled, slate and leaded roofs. It consists of a chancel, nave with north aisle, clerestorey, and north and south porches.