Earthwork and structural remains of a moated, fortified manor house and college of secular priests, the latter extant between 1394 and 1542. A licence to crenellate the manor house was granted in 1342. A document of 1562 describes the site as being enclosed by a stone wall and entered via a gatehouse. Within were stables, servants lodgings, kitchen, bakehouse, brewhouse, malting house, storehouses, and an aisled hall. This house was probably demolished in the 18th century and was replaced by a house which was in turn demolished circa 1880. The remains of the fortified house include the gatehouse and part of the curtain wall and barbican.