A 15th century well chapel which possibly has earlier origings. Restored with the upper part of the walls being rebuilt and re-roofed in 1897. The chapel is a rectangular greensotne building with granite quoines and a sloping slate roof. It measures 7.8m by 5.2m with walls 0.9m thick. Water from the holy weel runs through the chapel behind the alter and collects in a basin. The chapel and the wells are within a enclosure formed by an earthen bank. Scheduled and listed.