A parish church built in the 12th century. The chancel and chapel were built in the 14th century and the west tower in the 15th century. In 1888 the church was restored and the north aisle and south chapel were added 1899 by St Aubyn. The south porch was added in 1899. The church is of flint with a plain tiled nave roof and slated chancel roof.