On foreshore which lies at the base of Ringbane promontory, approximately aligned with the point at which sloping ground becomes a steep scarp with vegetation along its side. The shore consists of a band of pebbles, seaward of which is an area of larger stones covered with wrack. Mudflats lie beyond this. A wide, seaweed-covered spread of generally single stones, many of which are loose, begins below the pebble band, c15m from HWMMT. It measures approximately 13m long and 3.1m wide. The mud in this area is reddish brown and of a firmer, sanier consistency, unlike much of the soft grey mud encountered in other areas. The shore on either side of the stone spread seems relatively clear of stones, suggesting that those in the immediate vicinity were used to build it. The feature is almost certainly the ruined remains of an old wall extending from a field boundary shown on the OS map of 1858, cutting off the promontory, although an actual extension is shown only on the eastern side of the latter. The field boundary has been removed.