Eighteenth century landscape park. Woodland is present along the northern boundary and in the northeast quarter. Activities prior to 1773 are uncertain, after this Capability Brown and Henry Holland were responsible for landscaping. This included open parkland and lawns, ha ha and lake. A formal garden scheme was developed the north of the house during the 19th century. These include terraces with double stairs and single flights of steps.