A bridge chapel built in 1483 from deeply-coursed sandstone ashlar. It is a small gable-entry building set on the north side of Rotherham Bridge comprising a single-storey with an undercroft. The building was used as an almshouse before serving as a town jail in 1779. It was then used as a private house from 1826 but became a tobacconists shop from 1888-1913. The chapel was reconsecrated and restored in 1924 with the interior being restored in 1980.