Remains of manor house, built circa 1290 and altered in the 14th century. The surviving building represents the solar end and comprises a large, stone-built, two storey wing, with smaller wings set at angles at the outer corners. These are a chapel and garderobe which project at the north east and north west corners respectively. An aisled hall formerly adjoined the south west side of the solar block but its site is now occupied by an 18th century farmhouse. Once the house sank to farmhouse status, extra floors and doorways were inserted which were removed during the 20th century restoration.