This small farmstead comprises of 2 buildings, 1 paddock and a yard. The larger of the two buildings is in a ruined condition with walls that rise to over 1 to 2.2 metres. The doorway is over 1.2 metres wide and is partly blocked with a blocked window over 0.8 metres wide and 0.9 metres off from the ground. The second building, is shown to be roofed in 1899 O.S. map also it is in a better condition with walls that rise to over 1.1 to 3 metres high. Both are dry stone construction but the second has some mortar in its south and west walls. There is a slate drip course 2.2 metres from the ground. The second building also has a doorway that is 1.2 metres wide in the north wall and a blocked doorway that is 1.1 metres wide in the west wall which is itself over 1.5 metres high. There appears to be oak beams and roof slates present near the site (Borrowdale, Data Collection Sheets). This site is situated in O.S. field number 795.