Moat with steep sides formerly revetted with Ely brick. The original entrance appears to have been by a bridge crossing the middle of the south arm, but access is now given by a 19th century bridge near the south west corner of the west side. The last house on the site was demolished between 1850 and 1860. The present Landwade Hall is a mainly modern building which incorporates part of a 16th/17th century house. The barn to the south of the hall is late 17th early 18th century. The moat is scheduled and the barn is listed.