Prehistoric settlement on the right bank of the West Dart River, north east of Rough Tor. The settlement two enclosures attached to each other at one point. The northern enclosure is the earliest and contains at least three stone hut circles. The southern enclosure walling links together three hut circles. Both enclosures are defined by rubble walling, while the hut circles survive as banks surrounding a circular or oval internal area. Four of the huts were excavated in 1898 by the Dartmoor Exploration Committee and finds recovered from the hut circles included charcoal, pottery, burnt stone, flint scrapers, cooking stones and an arrowhead. South of the settlement is a small cairn.