Site of a late 15th/16th century house and chapel and the extant remains of a moat. An E-plan house with a two storey porch was built on the site, probably soon after 1544. Part of the house, chapel and porch were recorded in 1914 but were destroyed by bombing in 1943, so that the only remains of the house are footings which act as shoring for the moat. The moat itself is 70 metres square with an average width of 7 metres. A licence to crenellate may have been obtained for the manor house in 1491.