13th to 14th century parish church standing at the south end of the village. The nave was built circa 1260-70 with north and south aisles, and the chancel was rebuilt circa 1290. Early in the 14th Century the north and south aisles were rebuilt. In the 15th Century the south porch was built, and late in the same century the west tower was added. The tower fell in 1703, was rebuilt in 1715 but was later removed. The church was repaired in the 19th Century with additions.