Turf maze situated on the village green, it was first cut or recut in 1660 and has been recut and restored. The maze was first cut by William Sparrow to commemorate the year of the Restoration of King Charles II. Its plan has been altered over the years, the most recent was executed in 1967 by Philip Dickinson, a local historian. The maze covers an area of 15 hectares and is 16.7 metres in diameter and is enclosed by a low wall. It has been created by raised turfs laid in a circular traditional Chatres pattern, the inner two circles were removed during the last recut. In the centre is an obelisk erected in 1729 marking the death of William Sparrow. From the late 16th century the maze was laid out using pebbles, but following a restoration of the maze in 1899 turfs were re-used.