Home farm complex built for the Turner family of Shrigley Hall circa 1825 with later nineteenth century alterations and additions. Partly demolished in the later twentieth century. The L-shaped farmhouse forms the eastern corner of a courtyard of buildings set around a rectangular pond. These buildings include barns, shippons, a dairy and two possible cheese rooms. A second courtyard is attached to the north west, containing another barn, a drift house, a stable, a shippon and a cart shed.