Farmhouse and remains of moat to the north. The house comprises two ranges, the west range built in the 17/18th century and the east range circa 1880. The projecting three storey porch on the west side dates from around 1600 and formed part of an earlier manor house. The house, built of flint and brick with pantile roofs, was extended in the late 19th century. This may be the site of the manor house for which a licence to crenellate was granted in 1334.