An attached house of circa 1715 date constructed from limestone ashlar with a pantile roof. The building is of a double-depth plan with three storeys in a early Georgian style. It originally formed part of a short terrace with small flanking houses, possible Bristols earliest true terrace. The building has been rebuilt behind the facade and incorporated into a late 20th century office block. The house was the birthplace of Sir Thomas Lawrence PRA. Listed Grade II.