Remains of a tin or copper mine, in use by 1824 and finally closed in 1890. By the late 1830s, an engine house, dressing floors and horse-powered winders served three main shafts. This phase of operations ceased in 1872 but the mine was later reopened and one of the 1830s shafts re-excavated. A new pumping engine house, a stamps engine house and a substantial ore-processing works were added. Output was still poor and the mine closed in 1890. The remains include the pumping house, boiler house, two reservoirs, a smithy, carpenters shop, stamps engine house, and chimney. The ore-processing works contained at least 21 buddles, settling tanks, waterwheel pits and dressing floors. Earlier remains on the site include a number of extractive pits.