Medieval or later landscape and deer park containing remains of a pinetum of 1846-1860 and ornamental gardens. The arboretum was planted circa 1926. The House lawn has remnants of Victorian topiary. The lime walk divides the arboretum roughly in two parts. The western part is planted with cherry and laburnum and has a naturalistic layout. The eastern part is laid out geometrically with paths which radiate from a central point, Sir Leonard Ropners Memorial Rotunda. The park also contains lakes.