Originally the Hospital of St Katherine and St Nicholas founded by William Cokyn before 1193, and united with St Thomass Hospital in 1203. Thence it was known as Cokyns Hospital. Not dissolved, it became an almshouse. It was renamed Cogans Almshouse from 1680, and remained so until 1870. There is 15th and 16th century detail in the roof, but most is mid 17th century and later. Refronted in brick in the 19th century.