The range of buildings at Currendon Farm are arranged around three sides of a central yard. In general the buildings are red brick built in Flemish bond under mainly pitched rooves, clad in slate. The windows tend to be cast iron agricultural sashes and the doors mainly ledge and brace of varying sizes. The farm buildings and cottages do not appear on the 1863 drainage map of Purbeck, although they have been drawn in in pencil at a later date. Exactly when is impossible to say but the dates cut into the brickwork suggest that the buildings were erected between 1863 and 1866. The buildings are clearly mapped on the 1866 estate office map of Purbeck. The buildings at Currendon precede Godlingston by seven or eight years. Apart from the milking parlour and Pole barn the group is very much untouched. Although the buildings are generally in a good condition there are a few worrying structural faults particularly to some of the cambered brick arches.