Bugle Horn Public House, Stone, Building Recording
Historic Building Recording was undertaken by Cotswold Archaeology for Mitchells and Butlers of the boundary wall of the car park to the Bugle Horn Public House, Stone, Buckinghamshire. The wall was erected at the same time as the main estate wall of nearby Hartwell House (1855), to which the ground enclosed once belonged, and shared its characteristic of the inclusion of geological specimens. The north wall of the car park and the eastern return were recorded graphically and photographically, prior to demolition and rebuilding. The wall had been extensively repaired but its decorative nature and the inclusion of relatively few geological specimens were still evident.