St. Nikola church was built no later than the 16th century. Originally built in the area of Svoge, on the western slope of Lubash, about 1 km from village Lyalintsi. In the late medieval period was carried in the village. During Ottoman period, in order not to be destroyed, it was buried underground. It was restored in 1870. Today it is well restored and maintained. The apse and the places for singers are semicircular inside and outside have independent roofs, and the nave is covered with semi-cylindrical vault. Over the apse of the eastern wall is built decorative arch. St. Nicholas was completely covered with frescoes. Nowadays it is preserved only one insignificant fragment of the western façade. During the reconstruction in 1870 the nave was extended from the west entrance to the south.