Detached three-bay two-storey farm house, built c. 1800, extended to north c. 1850. Pitched slate roof, lead ridge, stone verge coping to gables, red brick chimneystacks, cast-iron and uPVC rainwater goods. Random rubble stone walling, render removed, dressed limestone block-and-start quoins. Square-headed window opening, dressed limestone lintels and sills, exposed red brick surrounds, painted timber sliding sash windows, red brick window heads to ground floor, tooled limestone surrounds to north elevation. Square-headed door opening, dressed limestone surround, painted timber panelled door, plain-glazed overlight, three stone steps to door, square-headed door opening to north, shouldered and kneed dressed limestone door surround, painted timber and glazed door, stone step to entrance. Single- and two-storey outbuildings attached to north, comprising former stables and coach house; pitched slate roofs, lime-washed random rubble stone walls, square-headed window and door openings, dressed limestone surrounds, round-headed openings further north. House set in own grounds, walled garden to east, date stone in garden wall (east) reads 1851.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.