Detached six-bay single-storey thatched house, built c. 1780. Rectangular-plan, porch to south elevation, lean-to outbuilding attached to west elevation. Pitched thatched roof, red brick corbelled chimneystacks. Roughcast lime-washed walling. Square-headed window openings, painted stone sills, painted smooth rendered surrounds, painted timber one-over-one sliding sash windows. Square-headed door opening, painted timber panelled and glazed door. Two-bay two-storey random rubble farm building to north-east, partially-roofed single-storey section attached to west, three-bay single-storey concrete outbuilding to east. Pitched slate roof and corrugated-iron roofs, cast-iron gutters, circular cast-iron downpipes; random rubble stone and concrete walling; square-headed window and door openings, timber casement windows, painted timber vertically-sheeted doors and half doors. House fronting directly onto street, yard to north-east bounded by painted random rubble stone walls accessed through rendered gate piers.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.