Detached four-bay two-storey thatched farmhouse, c.1800. Renovated, c.1900, with single-bay single-storey gabled projecting porch added. In use, 1994. Now disused and derelict. Hipped roof with water reed thatch having rope work to ridge, and red brick Running bond chimney stack. Pitched (gabled) slate roof to porch with clay ridge tiles, rendered coping, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted rendered walls over random rubble stone construction having sections of mud wall construction. Square-headed window openings with cut-stone sills, one-over-one and two-over-two timber sash windows having one three-over-six timber sash window. Square-headed door opening with timber boarded half-door. Set back from road in own grounds with painted rendered plinth wall having rendered rounded coping, iron gate, and unkempt forecourt having iron double gates.
(ii) Detached three-bay single-storey outbuilding, c.1950, perpendicular to south possibly incorporating fabric of earlier range, pre-1840, on site with square-headed carriageway. Now disused. Pitched roof with corrugated-asbestos having concrete ridge, rendered coping, corrugated-Perspex rooflights, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Unpainted fine roughcast walls. Square-headed window openings with concealed dressings, and louvered panel fittings. Square-headed door opening with concealed dressings, and remains of timber door. Square-headed carriageway with concealed dressings, and painted corrugated-iron sliding door.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.