Detached four-bay single-storey thatched house with loft level, built c.1800, with windbreak porch on semi-circular plan to front faade (north). Hipped thatched roof with decorative rope ridge/scallop work and modern brick chimneystacks. Rubble limestone walls with whitewash render over. Square-headed window openings with stone sills and replacement timber top-hung timber casement windows. Square-headed door with replacement sheeted timber door set within curved projecting porch with continuous roof over. Modern flat-roofed extension to rear (south). Located adjacent to the roadside with mature garden to rear (south). Water pump to east facing side elevation, probably relocated.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.