Detached three-bay two-storey house, built c.1850. Pitched slate roof with dormer windows, rendered chimneystack and cast-iron rainwater goods. Roughcast rendered walls having square-headed window openings with cut stone sills, stone surrounds and timber sliding sash windows. Projecting porch with pitched slate roof with square-headed door opening having modern timber door. Set back from road in own grounds and surrounded by rubble limestone boundary wall.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.